Hassle-Free Returns and Exchanges
Our commitment to your satisfaction begins the moment you place an order at NRS, and it doesn’t end until you retire your gear from old age and overuse. More than anything else, we want you to be happy with the products you buy from us, so we guarantee all NRS items for their useful life. If at any time you’re not satisfied with the performance of an NRS product, please return it to us for warranty assessment.
If your purchase was damaged in shipping or your order was incorrect, please call us immediately at 877.677.4327. Hold on to the original item and packaging.
Welcome to the Hassle-Free Returns process. Please carefully read through this list to see how we can best help you return your item. This service is only valid for US addresses.
Is this an exchange? Exchanges can take 14+ business days from when you ship the item. If you need your exchange item quickly, give us a call or place an order online. We’ll ship your new gear immediately so you get it in time for your trip. Your card will be charged, and we will issue a credit as soon as your return arrives.
- If you have a flammable item (adhesive, glue or solvent) or CO2 cartridge, call 877.677.4327 for instructions.
- For oversized items, including but not limited to: inflatables, coolers, dry boxes, frame pieces over 48", firepans, paddles or oars, call 877.677.4327 for instructions.
- If you are a guide or other industry professional who purchased the item at a discount, call 877.677.4327 for instructions.
- Hi, if you’re still with us, please follow these steps to send your item back to NRS, free of charge. Note: if you’re in Alaska or Hawaii, this service can take 2–4 weeks to reach us.
- Submit a NRS Returns Authorization to receive your Hassle-Free Shipping Label.
- Package your return in an appropriately sized box or envelope, along with your paperwork. Be sure to enter your return address and the RA number on the label.
- Please remember to remove or cover any pre-existing shipping labels on the box.
- Go boating! We’ll let you know when your package arrives.
The NRS Repair Department can repair most gaskets and pumps.
- Print out and complete the NRS Returns Form.
- Send the package and form via UPS or insure with US Postal Service to:
2009 S. Main St.
Moscow, ID 83843
- NRS will contact you the day we receive your item to inform you of the price and collect payment information.
If you would like NRS to repair your gaskets, here is our current pricing:
Wrist Gasket = $36.95 each
Ankle Gasket = $36.95 each
Neck Gasket = $50.95
Dry Sock = $44.95 each
For additional pump needs or questions call 877.677.4327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the NRS Returns Form
- Ship your return or exchange to NRS. Sorry, pre-paid shipping labels are not available for international returns. You are responsible for all shipping costs, duties and taxes.
- Ship your return or exchange to NRS:
2009 S. Main St.
Moscow, ID 83843
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery of your new item. You are responsible for any duties and taxes on your exchange.
- Please call 001-208-882-6704 or email us at email@example.com with any additional questions or concerns.
- If you are an NRS Outfitter or Distributor, please fill out the Wholesale Returns Authorization Form.
- Pre-paid shipping labels are not available for wholesale customers.
- Call 800.243.1677 if you have questions.