Items mentioned in this article:
Frame Instructions: Alley Cat Frame
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above. Place the yokes upside down, with the narrow end up.
- Install U-bolts on the inner yoke LoPros. Add the washers and the nuts, leaving them loose. Slide the two inner side rails in through the U-bolts, then tighten the nuts. Alternate between the nuts to bring them down evenly.
- Turn the yoke right side up so that the inner rails are supporting the frame. Follow step 2 with the outer rails.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts, nuts and washers leaving them loose. Be sure that the side marked "Front" on the seat bar faces forward. Adjust the crossbar so that it fits against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add seat, cooler mounts, and oar mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions