Frame Instructions: Stern Raft Frame
Stern Frame Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above. (Note: These bent rails are asymmetrical; please make sure to match the similar ends of these side rails when connecting them to the seat and frame cross bar.)
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of the seat rail.
- Set the side rails on the seat rail and foot bar and install the U-bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. If either of the bars need to be re-positioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add the seat and oar mounts.
- Tighten all of the U-bolts. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.