Related articles you might enjoy:
Items mentioned in this article:
Frame Instructions: Bighorn II Frame
Bighorn II Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts, nuts and washers leaving them loose. Be sure that the side marked "Front" on the seat plate faces forward. Adjust the crossbars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add seat, oar mounts, and straps.
- Optional 9' straps with slides are provided to make a cooler sling.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions