Frame Instructions: Fat Cat
Fat Cat Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mounts to the center of two of the cross bars.
- Place the yokes upside down with the narrow end up.
- Install the U-bolts on the inner yoke LoPro fittings, add the washers and the nuts, leaving them loose. Slide the two inner side rails in through the U-bolts, then tighten the nuts.
- Turn the yokes right side up so that the inner rails are supporting the frame. Follow step 2 with the outer rails.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts. Adjust the cross bar so that it fits against the cooler or dry box snugly. (It may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.)
- Add seats and oar mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.