Frame Instructions: Universal Frame
NRS Universal Frame Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the frame sketch.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts. Be sure that the side marked "Front" on the seat plate faces forward. Adjust the cross bars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. (It may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.)
- Turn the frame upside down and add the drop rails.
- Add seat and oar mounts.
Note: See Strap Slide Instructions
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions