Sport Cat Components:
- (2) Sport Cat Drop Side Rails
- (3) Cross Bars
- (1) Seat Bar
- (1) Deluxe Foot Bar
- (1) Pair of Oar Mounts
- (16) U-bolts
- (32) Washers and Locking Nuts
- (2) 9ft Straps
- (4) Strap Slides
- (1) Frame Wrench
- (1) High-Back Drain Hole Seat with nuts and washers
Note: Seat is packaged separately
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach drop rails to the cross bars as show in picture above and install the U-bolts. Add nuts and washers, leaving them loose.
- Attach the cross bars from step 2 to the upper side rails.
- Set the additional cross bar and seat bar on the side rails and install the U-bolts. Add the washers and nuts, leaving them loose. Adjust the cross bars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be re-positioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add the 9-foot straps and strap slides used to support the cooler or dry box. See Strap Slide Instructions.
- Add the deluxe foot bar and oar mounts. Tighten all the nuts that you previously installed.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.