NRS Women's H2Core Rashguard Short-Sleeve Shirt - Closeout
Item: 10020.04 | Product Description »
On Sale: $29.95
$44.95 You Save 33%
- Provides advanced protection against sun and abrasion for surfing, SUP, kayaking, rafting and other active water sports. UPF 50+
- Performance cut allows unrestricted movement and creates friction-free zones under the arms for comfortable paddling.
- Nylon/spandex technical fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and dries quickly for cool comfort on the water.
- The silky exterior ensures fluid, athletic performance while the brushed inner surface feels soft and cool on your skin.
- Great by itself in hot weather or as a base layer in your cold weather layering system.
- Form Fit
|Fabric:||8 oz nylon/spandex blend|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
NRS H2Core Rashguard fabrics breathe freely, wick moisture and protect skin from abrasion when you're paddling or surfing. A form-fitting cut eliminates excess fabric for comfortable athletic performance.
NRS H2Core apparel is the first and only layering system designed specifically for paddlers. Perfectly placed seams create friction-free zones where other clothing rubs paddlers wrong. Advanced fabrics wick moisture, dry quickly and protect you from harmful UV rays. Unlike general-purpose outdoor apparel, H2Core's features enhance, not detract from, your time on the water.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Protects Skin
Comments about NRS Women's H2Core Rashguard Short-Sleeve Shirt - Closeout:
Out of the box and on the river.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's H2Core Rashguard Short-Sleeve Shirt
Q:I swim in an indoor heated pool, but am just a little cold. Would this shirt provide some warmth?Asked on 5/11/2015 by carol
A:Yes it would provide warmth but not much
Sent from my iPhoneAnswered on 5/11/2015 by Anonymous
A:Carol, this is a fabric shirt, 8 oz. nylon/spandex blend. It's not going to provide a lot of warmth in the water by itself. Many pool swimmers use our thin-neoprene HydroSkin 0.5 garments, like Item # 15003.04 for extra warmth. Just remember to thoroughly rinse it in fresh water after each session; the high chlorine content in most pools is damaging to neoprene.Answered on 5/12/2015 by Clyde from NRS
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Dura Soft Coolers - Closeout