NRS Women's H2Core Lightweight Pants
Item: 10123.02 | Product Details »
- Form fitting pants can be worn alone, under board shorts or as a base layer.
- Versatile 8.3 oz. technical fabric combines comfort and breathability with just enough warmth to take the chill off on cooler days.
- Lightweight fabric also provides advanced sun protection for SUP, kayaking, rafting and other active water sports. UPF 50+
- Wicks moisture away from the skin, breathes freely and dries quickly for cool comfort on the water.
|Fabric:||8.3 oz. polyester/spandex blend|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
NRS H2Core Lightweight fabrics give you the same comfort and breathability as our Silkweight fabrics, but with more warmth and protection. Put on a piece of H2Core Lightweight apparel and youll wonder how you lived without it. The brushed fabric is soft as your favorite flannel, yet dries quickly, wicks moisture and protects your skin from harmful rays. It's mid-weight weave is perfect for evenings, mornings and cool afternoonson the water, in camp, or around town. Updated for 2016 with a lighter weight, more breathable technical fabric and new styling.
NRS H2Core apparel is the first and only layering system designed specifically for paddlers. Perfectly placed seams create friction-free zones where other clothing rubs paddlers wrong. Advanced fabrics wick moisture, dry quickly and protect you from harmful UV rays. Unlike general-purpose outdoor apparel, H2Core's features enhance, not detract from, your time on the water.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Color
- Quality Material
Comments about NRS Women's H2Core Lightweight Pants:
I'm 5'2" 130 lbs and got a size small. They are a tad tight but the cut is of a yoga pant and supposed to be against the skin. I love that I'm protected from the sun and they will be great for paddling down the river and the fabric will save my skin when I paddle while kneeling.
Service and delivery comments:
Prompt no issues
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?:
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks - Closeout