NRS E-132D Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 85043.01 | Product Details »
The unique design of the NRS E-132D makes it a blast to run down rivers. Whether paddling, rowing or fishing, you'll love the aggressive personality of our smallest diminishing tube raft.
- 19" main tubes taper at the bow and stern providing more cargo room, increased splash, easier paddling and excellent wave-punching ability.
- The E-132D also has less kick than our other designs for even more splash and better wave punching.
- Easily carries 6-8 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-132D a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||17"|
|Number of Thwarts:||3|
|Number of Air Chambers:||8|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||38"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||82"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
You've invested in a good boat; you want to make sure it lasts a long time. Proper inflation techniques go a long way toward protecting the raft's seams and the baffles between chambers from strain and damage. In this video, Josh Gile, NRS Repairs, goes over steps for pumping up to recommended levels while keeping equal air pressure on both sides of each internal baffle. It's simple stuff, but doing it right is important boat longevity insurance.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS E-132D Self-Bailing Rafts
Q:What does it weigh?Asked on 1/13/2013 by weightweenie from Ashland, OR
A:it weigh 133 Ibs it about 60kgsAnswered on 1/14/2013 by Anonymous
A:It weighs 133 pounds.Answered on 1/14/2013 by Clyde from NRS
You May Also Like: