AIRE Super Duper Puma Thwart
Item: 87003.01 | Product Description »
- Adding another thwart provides seating for more paddlers and extra flotation for your raft.
- AIRE's beefy strap-in thwarts sit high in the raft so you can paddle with as much horsepower as possible.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valve guarantees simple, reliable inflation and deflation.
- Built with the same quality materials and workmanship as your Aire inflatable boat.
- Material: 35 oz./1670 denier PVC
- Diameter: 13.5"
- Length: 33"
- Valve Type: Leafield C-7
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- AIRE Super Duper Puma Thwart
Q:Will this work with my Tomcat Tributary (SOLO) inflatable boat? what is the difference between the Super and Duper?Asked on 7/19/2013 by Yolanda from Maryland
A:Yolanda, this thwart is for a raft and is 33" long. What you're looking for is the Tomcat Thwart Seat, Item # 1609.6.Answered on 7/19/2013 by Clyde from NRS