AIRE Super Duper Puma Thwart
Item: 87003.01 | Product Details »
- Adding another thwart provides seating for more paddlers and extra flotation for your raft.
- AIRE's beefy strap-in thwarts sit high in the raft so you can paddle with as much horsepower as possible.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valve guarantees simple, reliable inflation and deflation.
- Built with the same quality materials and workmanship as your Aire inflatable boat.
|Fits:||Super Duper Puma|
|Dimensions:||33" L x 13.5" Dia|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||35/1670|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- AIRE Super Duper Puma Thwart
Q:Will this work with my Tomcat Tributary (SOLO) inflatable boat? what is the difference between the Super and Duper?Asked on 7/19/2013 by Yolanda from Maryland
A:Yolanda, this thwart is for a raft and is 33" long. What you're looking for is the Tomcat Thwart Seat, Item # 1609.6.Answered on 7/19/2013 by Clyde from NRS
You May Also Like: