AIRE "D" Series 156D Raft
Item: 87152.01 | Product Description »
- Diminished tubes in the stern and bow give you more cargo room than other boats in the same size range.
- The 156D also makes a great fishing boat when equipped with an NRS Fishing Raft Frame.
- AIRE raft tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that's thicker than other brands for superior durability.
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides quick self-bailing and a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||19"/19"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||8|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||35/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||43/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||40"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||74"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- AIRE "D" Series 156D Raft
Q:Hi I am new to rafting and doing a lot of research. Is the aire d series warranty transferable if I sell the boat?
WesAsked on 3/11/2013 by Wes from Denver/Lakewood, Colorado
A:Yes, the warranty follows the boat for 10 years of recreational use.Answered on 3/11/2013 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cleans Easily
- Day Trips
- Flat Waters
- Rapids Paddling
Comments about AIRE "D" Series 156D Raft:
My plan was to purchase NRS Otter or E, but after months of researching, I decided to go with AIRE. Diminishing tube with Sealed Pocket Floor option makes this boat a very nimble and fun expedition boat. Most 15-16 footers are pigs, and pretty much line-it-up-and-hope-for-the-best. This D option even at 15'6" is very nimble and quick to turn. I think the sealed floor also helps with the maneuverability. There is enough room for 3-4 passengers for multiday camping trip, and I plan to take my family of 6 down the Rogue this summer. R version may hold a bit more gear, but, in my humble opinion, the D is the best of both worlds. Construction is bomb proof, and their 10 year no fault warranty is one of a kind on the market. The only regret I had was lack of color choice.
- Was this a gift?: