AIRE Wave Destroyer 14 Cataraft
Item: 87026.01 | Product Description »
- The Wave Destroyer's dramatic bow and stern rise improve tracking and maneuverability while helping the boat ride through steep drops, deep holes and big waves.
- This boat is great for the seeking thrills on your favorite day stretch or for traveling light on multi-day trips.
- 22" diameter tubes and 14' length place the Wave Destroyer in the "sports car" category of cats.
- Internal urethane AIRE cells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- An integrated frame chafe strip gives added protection where your frame meets your boat.
- Durable rubberized handles help you comfortably carry this boat to the water.
- Repair Kit included.
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||35/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||43/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||43/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||20|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Maximum Frame Length:||100"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Makes Me Too Cocky
- Big Water
- Dayweek Trips
- Deep And Steep Holes
- Rockin' Rapids
Comments about AIRE Wave Destroyer 14 Cataraft:
Aptly named for sure! Its fast on the water, responsive to the slightest gesture of the oar, and straight up hungry for big boat crunching holes.She surfs great, is noticably forgiving (does the Wave Destroyer have auto correct or what?!),and flat out the best Cat I have ever been on. The only draw back so far is that it makes me feel like an invincible 20 year old again. Oh well...
- Was this a gift?: