AIRE Ocelot Cataraft
Item: 87022.01 | Product Description »
- Continuous-curve bow and stern with new, higher kick combine to make this a wave busting machine.
- Superior maneuverability and excellent tracking, surfs waves and weaves through technical drops with minimal effort.
- An integrated frame chafe strip gives added protection where your frame meets your boat.
- New handles are not only more durable but also fit the hands better for carrying to and from the river.
Frames Sold Separately.
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||35/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||43/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||43/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||20|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Maximum Frame Length:||98.5"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great for smaller loads
- Light and manuverable
- Play boat
- Short muilti day trips
- Inside D-ring are to high
- Limited passenger room
- Class 1-5 rivers
- Day Trips
- Shorter overnight trips
Comments about AIRE Ocelot Cataraft:
I have used this boat for everything from the class 4+ rivers of the Lochsa to 4 nighters on the Lodore. If ever there was a boat to do it all this would be the boat.
- Was this a gift?: