AIRE Jaguarundi Cataraft
Item: 87025.01 | Product Description »
- The Jaguarundi's speed, tracking and maneuverability have been improved by increasing the bow and stern rise.
- Perfect for a family day trip or a gear-hauling multi-day journeys.
- The 24" diameter tubes and 16' length give you plenty of room for any gear and passenger combination.
- An integrated frame chafe strip gives added protection where your frame meets your boat.
- The redesigned handles are not only more durable but also fit the hands better for carrying to and from the river.
Frames Sold Separately.
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||35/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||43/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||43/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||20|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Maximum Frame Length:||120"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about AIRE Jaguarundi Cataraft:
I've had this boat for over 10 years. Countless days on the water - everything from class IIII+ to class one fishing trips. No holes, rips or leaks. Great for 2 people on extended trips (packing light) or fishing but really shines in white water. By yourself or with one passenger you're only limited by your rowing skills - these boats love big water - tube shape is just right to punch holes. I have 10 foot oars and standard cat break down frame. I have a hybrid floor (2/3 net up front and one third light weight cedar - the wood makes a better cooler/cargo platform). The boat becomes very average if loaded down - however if you only expect class III or below and you have appropriate rowing skills you'll be fine with 1000 lbs (boat/frame plus people plus gear). Great boat.
- Was this a gift?: