NRS E-152 Cheyenne 15'2" Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 85251.01 | Product Description »
- Modeled after the original Riken design, 20.25" main tubes taper to 18" at the bow and stern.
- Tapered "diminishing" tubes provide more cargo room, increased splash, easier paddling and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Will carry up to 11 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 EasyCarry™ handles make rigging and launching the E-152 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easlily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||18"/18"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||8|
|Center Compartment Width:||43"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||78"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
You've invested in a good boat; you want to make sure it lasts a long time. Proper inflation techniques go a long way toward protecting the raft's seams and the baffles between chambers from strain and damage. In this video, Josh Gile, NRS Repairs, goes over steps for pumping up to recommended levels while keeping equal air pressure on both sides of each internal baffle. It's simple stuff, but doing it right is important boat longevity insurance.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS E-152 Cheyenne 15'2" Self-Bailer
Q:What is the weight capacity of the Cheyenne 15'2"?Asked on 9/1/2012 by Gary from Idaho Falls, ID
A:We don't list weight capacities for NRS boats. See http://www.nrsweb.com/boating_tips/BoatWeightCapacity.asp for the reasons why. That's my E-150 in the article, same approx. specs as the Cheyenne. Give me a call - 800.635.5202 - if you want to chat about it.Answered on 9/4/2012 by Clyde from NRS