- The seat mount sits atop the raft stern tube to elevate the angler for good visibility and casting safety.
- The included Angler Swivel Fishing Seat provides all-day seating comfort.
- The seat swivels easily and also locks in position.
- The side rails curve to follow the raft tubes, keeping the stern compartment open and clear.
- NRS LoPro Fittings provide complete adjustability.
- Add the Angler Seat Caddy for a handy storage tray for beverages and tackle.
- The NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System attaches right to the tubing of the seat bar.
- Angler Swivel Seat is not recommended for whitewater.
- The Stern Seat Mount works best, especially if you are adding a Raft Anchor Mount, when the seat bar is in, or near, the center of the raft's stern tube. Measure the distance from the center of the frame crossbar you are attaching the stern rails to, out to the center of the stern tube panel. If that distance is different from the stock stern rail lengths (32" on the Small and 36" on the Large), give us a call with the measurement, the width of your frame and your boat model, and we will help you to get the right stern rails.
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Small (For Frames ≤54" C to C Width)||Large (For Frames ≥60" C to C Width)|
|Seat Bar||30" W||30" W|
|Side Rails||32" L||36" L|
The secret is out, rafts make great fishing boats! The Fishing Frame has a comfortable seat for the rower and puts the angler up high with the padded Action Seat. Comes standard with a low back drain hole seat and seat bar, a folding Action Seat and Action Seat bar, foot bar, cross bar, two side rails and a pair of NRS oar mounts.