NRS Frame Casting Platform For Front Thigh Hook
Item: 93043.01 | Product Description »
- The underside frame-pipe support extends past the front of the platform, allowing you to attach your NRS Front Thigh Hook, Item #93026.01.
- The roomy marine-grade Skidguard plywood deck provides solid footing, even when it's wet.
- Patented NRS LoPro™ fittings provide easy installation and adjustment.
- Recommended for rafts that would take a 60" wide frame or larger. Attaches to a ≥60" Angler Seat bar, Item #90001.01.
- If you already have a #93040.01 Casting Platform and would like to upgrade to this item, call us for options.
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
The secret is out, rafts make great fishing boats! The Fishing Frame has a comfortable seat for the rower and puts the angler up high with the padded Action Seat. Comes standard with a low back drain hole seat and seat bar, a folding Action Seat and Action Seat bar, foot bar, cross bar, two side rails and a pair of NRS oar mounts.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Frame Casting Platform For Front Thigh Hook
Q:Can I get the straight tubes instead of the curved mounting tubes,I need the same mounting tubes as the rear casting platform.Asked on 8/26/2012 by Ron
A:Give NRS a call at 800-635-5202, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We manufacture the frames in Moscow, so we should be able get you whatever you need.Answered on 8/27/2012 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Day Trips
- Flat Waters
Comments about NRS Frame Casting Platform For Front Thigh Hook:
Great stable platform. I added two d rings to the inside of my raft to keep it off the floor.
- Was this a gift?: