Anchor Mount System on Raft Frame. *Frame not included.
Anchor Control System with Rope Jam Cleat
Rear Anchor Mast
NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System for Frames with Cast LoPros
Item: 93081.01 | Product Details »
- Important Note when ordering: In 2014 we've changed the design of the LoPro Frame Fitting. Which Anchor System you need depends on whether you have the older or newer design.
- The older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings have "NRS" molded into the top of the LoPro. The newer hot-forged aluminum LoPros, have "NRS Forged" stamped into the top.
- If you have older cast LoPros, this is the system you should order. If you have the newer forged LoPros, order Item # 93081.02.
- Note: The Anchor Mast will have the newer hot-forged LoPro.
- The Anchor Control System with the Rope Jamb Cleat is conveniently located near the rower for easy anchoring.
- The Anchor Mast attaches to the end of the Stern Seat Bar. If you don't have a stern seat, you can install Stern Side Rails, Item # 90022.02, and a short piece of frame pipe for attaching the mast.
- The anchor and anchor rope are not included.
- We recommend 3/8" polypropylene rope, Item # 45012.01.
|Photo Note:||This item will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02. New photos coming soon.|
The secret is out, rafts make great fishing boats! The Fishing Frame has a comfortable seat for the rower and puts the angler up high with the padded Action Seat. Comes standard with a low back drain hole seat and seat bar, a folding Action Seat and Action Seat bar, foot bar, cross bar, two side rails and a pair of NRS oar mounts.