NRS Front Thigh Hook
Item: 93026.01 | Product Description »
- Enjoy drift-boat-style fly fishing from your raft!
- Patented NRS LoPro™ fittings make installation and adjustment of the Front Thigh Hook quick and simple.
- You can change the bar's angle to fit the height of most anglers with just a couple of turns of a wrench.
- Attaches to the NRS Casting Platform for Front Thigh Hook, Item #93043.01.
- If you already have a standard Large NRS Front Casting Platform, Item #93040.01, and would like to add this Thigh Hook, please call us for modification options.
|Dimensions:||29" H center-to-center, 15/5" inside hook width|
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
The secret is out, rafts make great fishing boats! The Fishing Frame has a comfortable seat for the rower and puts the angler up high with the padded Action Seat. Comes standard with a low back drain hole seat and seat bar, a folding Action Seat and Action Seat bar, foot bar, cross bar, two side rails and a pair of NRS oar mounts.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Front Thigh Hook
Q:I just need the upright piece - I want to put two on the front because it slips. can I buy just that upright?Asked on 11/1/2013 by grizzly adams from carbondale co.
A:Yes, you certainly can. Call 800.635.5202 to order.Answered on 11/2/2013 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to install
- Adjustment difficult
Comments about NRS Front Thigh Hook:
This new Thigh hook is very stable and much better than either the half thigh hook or the u-shaped hook. Allows easier access into boat and you can completely lock in like on a dory. The only down side is the u-bolt is hard to access to adjust. Set it up right the first time and your golden.
- Was this a gift?: