Igloo Marine Ultra 54 Quart Cooler
Item: 1254 54 | Product Description »
- Ultratherm™ insulation used in the body and lid provide the best cold retention available.
- The "Hybrid" latch is stainless steel in the hinge portion and plastic in the snap area for longer life and a secure closure.
- The hinges are made with Pebax® resin, an impact-resistant, highly-flexible, temperature- and chemical-resistant material.
- Extra ultraviolet inhibitors retard sun damage greatly extending the life of the cooler.
- Refrigerator-quality interior resists odors and stains making clean up a snap.
- Non-slip, comfort grip swing-up handles add convenience and improved grip in wet conditions.
- The one-piece lid is strong enough to double as a seat, easily holding 300 pounds (pad sold separately).
- Holds up to 78 12-ounce beverage cans.
- A measuring tape molded on the lid rounds out the list of features.
|Material:||Exterior - polyethylene, interior - polypropylene|
|External Dimensions:||25.5" L x 15.5" W x 15.5" H|
|Internal Dimensions:||21.25" L x 11.25" W x 11.25" H|
|Cooler Volume:||54 qt|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Igloo Marine Ultra 54 Quart Cooler
Q:Hi, How thick is the insulation? How does it compare to the high priced line such AS pelican?Asked on 4/13/2015 by Snake from Santa Ynez ,Ca
A:The Marine Ultra Coolers have about 1 1/4" of insulation. They won't hold ice as well as coolers like the new Pelican line. Remember, the Igloos are 20-25% less expensive than high end models; you get what you pay for. Personally, I've successfully used Igloos even in summer Grand Canyon conditions. It just requires practicing good cooler discipline and keeping them from direct sun exposure. I wrap coolers in absorbent material and wet them down, using evaporative cooling to help keep things cold.Answered on 4/13/2015 by Clyde from NRS