NRS Universal Frame - 66"W x 108"L - Closeout
Item: 92064.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $879.75
$1,035.00 You Save 15%
- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 66" crossbars. This combination allows you to position the frame to give the same distance between your cat tubes as you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 108" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 36"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter, Longhorn-type raft frames. By adding some components you can also make a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Footbar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- At 102 pounds, this is the lightest of our cataraft frames.
- Universal Frame comes with: (2) 108" breakdown side rails, (2) 68" standard drop rails, (5) 66" crossbars, deluxe footbar, 66" seat bar, high back drain seat, 6" oar mounts, (4) 9' straps, (8) strap slides
|Frame Type:||Universal Frames|
|Dimensions:||66" W x 108" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Universal Frame - 66"W x 108"L - Closeout
Q:Do i need to purchase spreader bars for installing on a cataraft?Asked on 6/2/2014 by Brian from United States
A:Brian, spreader bars are used to help keep a mesh cargo floor taut. You'll only want one or two if you're adding a floor.Answered on 6/3/2014 by Clyde from NRS