Sawyer Glide Canoe Paddle - Closeout
Item: 77150.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $44.95
$59.95 You Save 25%
- The smooth pear grip fits comfortably in the hand.
- The oval Douglas Fir shaft indexes naturally for excellent paddle control.
- The laminated Ponderosa Pine, walnut and White Ash (blade edges) wood blade feathers cleanly through the water, and the Rock Shield™ wrapped tip provides long-term durability.
- Sawyer soaks the Glide in sealer, then adds two thick coats of the finest marine-grade spar varnish for long-lasting protection.
|Grip:||Smooth pear grip|
|Blade Material:||Ponderosa Pine, Walnut and White Ash|
|Blade Size:||17.78 cm W x 50.8 cm L (7" W x 20" L)|
|Shaft Material:||Douglas Fir|
|Paddle Weight:||is 29 oz (822 g)|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Cruising or bow paddle
Comments about Sawyer Glide Canoe Paddle - Closeout:
good multi purpose paddle. has already taken some abuse on rocks with no chips. I prefer a bent shaft overall, but I also like the Glide for paddling bow when tandem, or lazy cruising in my solo. no complaints.
Service and delivery comments:
ordered online with no hassle and received paddle within 1 week. also ordered other parts from NRS and always get the product promptly.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Sawyer Glide Canoe Paddle
Q:My husband is a park ranger. He does canoe trips for a park in NC that is part of Eno River. What length of canoe oar would he need?Asked on 11/9/2013 by Sherry Greiner from Walnut Cove, NC
A:Sherry, take a look at our paddle sizing guide - http://www.nrs.com/inflatables/paddle_sizing_guide.asp - Since you're not asking him what length paddle he uses, perhaps you are planning it for a surprise. See if you can check with his coworkers for his preferred length.Answered on 11/9/2013 by Clyde from NRS