Cataract Oar Portage and Storage Bag
Item: 55009.01 | Product Description »
- The bag holds 8' to 11' oars, with the blades detached.
- A full-length zipper makes it easy to insert and remove shafts and blades.
- The wide padded shoulder strap distributes the weight and makes it easy to carry your oars.
- The bag is really great for carrying those heavy, awkward counter-weighted shafts.
- Bag works for all oars, up to 11 feet in length, that have detachable blades, including Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Cataract Oar Portage and Storage Bag
Q:interior length and width?Asked on 6/24/2015 by Ant from Missoula
A:Interior width: 14" Interior Length: 107" Includes (4) 7" wide pockets for oar blades.Answered on 6/25/2015 by Kyle from NRS