- The Razor is the perfect blade for drift boaters seeking a sleeker, lighter set of blades with excellent handling and clean entry into the water.
- A strengthened urethane core reinforces the complete integrity of the blade.
- The Razor floats, so when you drop the oars in the water the blade stays up above most of the rocks.
- Dynel edging molded into the blade edges resists abrasion wear and tear.
- With all of the great details, the Razor still only weighs just over 2.5 lbs., 20% lighter than Cataract's other oar blades.
|Blade Material:||Carbon fiber covering a molded urethane core|
|Blade Size:||7" W x 27" L|
You don't have to know rocket science to row a boat, but it helps to have gear made by a company who does. Cataract shafts are made with the same filament wound glass/carbon/epoxy composite technology used by the aerospace industry. These oars perform like no others, translating muscle energy into stroke power more effectively than other oars, giving you the ultimate in oar responsiveness.