NRS Superston Oarlocks - 1/2" Shank
Item: 77408.01 | Product Details »
- Our proprietary manganese bronze Superston alloy gives you amazing strength and outstanding rebound memory.
- The 3 1/2" long shaft is turned to a 1/2" diameter and is drilled for a split ring fastener (included). They do not fit in standard NRS Oar Mounts but can be used with NRS GigBob Oar Mounts.
- Since these 1/2" models have a smaller diameter shaft, they are not as strong as the regular 5/8" diameter models. We do not recommend them for use in whitewater or with oars over 7.5'.
- The horn opening is 1 5/8" with a 2 3/8" inside diameter.
- Our regular Superston Oarlocks (Item # 77407.01) have a 5/8" diameter shaft that fits in NRS Oar Mounts.
- Sold individually as well as in pairs, so be sure to order a spare.
- Compare the measurements under the Specs tab to those of your oar shaft to ensure a good fit with these oarlocks.
|Weight:||14 oz each|
|Material:||Manganese and bronze alloy construction|
|Horn Opening:||1 5/8"|
|Inside Diameter:||2 3/8"|
|Shaft Length:||3 1/2"|
|Total Length:||6 3/4|