- The 2" x 5" vinyl pad has a velvety suede finish on the under surface to protect your gear from the cam buckle.
- The pad is securely sewn onto the strap so it's always in place.
- Same high-strength polypropylene webbing (1,500 pound tensile strength) and double-spring cam buckle as our world famous NRS Heavy Duty Straps.
- Strap length is woven into the webbing and stamped on the side of the buckle for easy identification.
- A sturdy 1" x 2-1/2" label gives you plenty of room to write your name and contact info. Helps you avoid getting your straps mixed up with your boating buddy's!
|Lashing Capacity:||1,500 lbs.|
Tired of that tangled mess of NRS straps in your garage? Don't worry, there's a better way. In this Quick Tips video, we show you how to roll your straps for tidy storage. It's simple and easy to do, and will make finding the right strap when you need it much easier.
As you accumulate a bunch of NRS straps (which you will), keeping them organized will save you a lot of frustration. This video shows one method, putting each of the different lengths on a separate strap.