Old Short H-R Fill Adapter

Item: 38504.01 | Product Description »


  (1) | Write a Review | Ask a Question | 3 Questions

How many? @

Please complete the required steps.

Check Availability

Orders over $75 ship for free!*

Old Short Halkey-Roberts Fill Adapter.

Do you have questions about this product?

get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

3 Questions | 5 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
  • Old Short H-R Fill Adapter


    I have a H-R 690-BV Valve and i'm curious if this is the adapter that I need or is it the new short H-R fill adapter? I just want to make sure I get the right one before I purchase. Any help would be great.
    Asked on 4/11/2014 by Rob from Salem, Oregon

    1 answer

  • Old Short H-R Fill Adapter


    I have a Badfish SUP (2012). I need an adapter for my Bravo pump. Is this the correct one?
    Asked on 3/30/2013 by Suz from CO

    3 answers

    • A:

      No. Badfish sup uses leafield valves, get C7 Leafield Valve Adapter
      Item: 38523.01

      Answered on 12/30/2013 by Fourtyfloater from CO
    • Staff Reviewer


      Suz, I looked at the Badfish site and they don't show what valve they use. Go here - http://www.nrsweb.com/repair/valves.asp?tn=70 - to identify the valve you have. I hope we'll be able to help you get the right valve adapter.

      Answered on 3/30/2013 by Clyde from NRS


      I am not familiar with the boat or pump.
      I use this adapter with my Aire cataraft with the short Halkey Roberts valves.
      I use the adapter with my carlson pump as well as my cheap electric pump.
      Does not fit on the pumps precisely. But with some ingenuity, and some times a strip of duct tape, makes it easy to pump by myself without a helper.

      Answered on 3/31/2013 by Anonymous
  • Old Short H-R Fill Adapter


    Hi, Do hope you can help me. I have an Inflatable Tender for my boat, but the Halkey Roberts adaptor attached to the bellows pump has snapped, it seems there are plenty of 20mm adaptors around, but the outside diameter of this bayonet adaptor is 15mm..can you help me?....I live in Brisbane Australia, so an idea on postage would be good too...
    Kind Regards,
    Asked on 12/19/2012 by Jem from Brisbane, Australia

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      Hi Jeremy, there are two Halkey-Roberts valve adapters that we carry. Take a look at the valve identification webpage - http://www.nrsweb.com/repair/hrvalves.asp - If one of these works for you, please communicate with our International Team, - inter@nrsweb.com - for info on shipping to Australia.

      Answered on 12/19/2012 by Clyde from NRS
Displaying questions 1-3

Do you have a question about this product? 


by PowerReviews
Halkey-RobertsOld Short H-R Fill Adapter

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top


Works Great

By Just me

from SLC, Utah

Verified Buyer


  • Fits the old style valves


    Best Uses

    • Old inflatable banana

    Comments about Old Short H-R Fill Adapter:

    Works great for the old valves on the used torpedo/banana tube I found. Sure beats the make shift inflator I was using. I recommend using a shop vac to blow up your towable tubes when possible, it works great.

    • Was this a gift?:
    • No

    Displaying review 1

    Back to top