NRS Men's Grizzly HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket - Closeout
On Sale: $91.00
$129.95 You Save 30%
Item: 15009.02 | Product Details »
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- Grizzly sizing adds extra girth to the midsection to comfortably fit barrel-chested paddlers and rowers.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Spandex fabric under the arms creates friction-free zones for comfortable paddling while improving ventilation where you need it most.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent(DWR)exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Entry Style:||YKK® front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
When your clothing's adaptable, you're adaptable—to conditions, situations, opportunities. NRS HydroSkin apparel gives you a range of options between wearing no immersion protection and wiggling into a wetsuit. Three neoprene thicknesses and a variety of tops and bottoms let you layer to match the weather and water, while paddler-specific designs ensure friction-free freedom of movement.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to get on and off
- Great size range
- Too Long
- Canine Hydrotherapy
Comments about NRS Men's Grizzly HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket:
I am a canine hydrotherapist and needed something big enough to fit, I am a short 'cuddly' lady so it is a bit too long in the arms, but otherwise is a fantastic fit...maybe you could think about offering a 'short' fit version?
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Men's Grizzly HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket
Q:Whats the difference between the NRS Men's Grizzly HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket, and the NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket besides the price?Asked on 10/14/2015 by dmjohnsnx2 from Deer Park, WA
A:The grizzly is for fat guys. It has a more relaxed shape int he belly.
(thus more material)Answered on 10/15/2015 by Anonymous
A:To put it in simplistic terms......... The Grizzly is for the heavier fellas:). It's a fuller cut across chest
Sent from my iPhoneAnswered on 10/14/2015 by Anonymous
A:The Grizzly is fuller cut.Answered on 10/14/2015 by Anonymous
A:The Grizzly is sized more generously in the mid-section to accommodate larger, more barrel-chested boaters.Answered on 10/14/2015 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Men's Grizzly HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket
Q:How might this work in the arms for size large Man (shirt size) who works out and has bulky arms
Want to get something for him to snorkel in when it is a little chilly. Any other suggestions other than farmer john style for arms..Asked on 2/23/2015 by Earthstar from Massachusetts
A:I'm an XXL in everything. I'm 6'2", 240lbs. The Grizzly is "snug" for me, but works great. I have long arms and it works fine. It will be tight on bulky arms, but its meant to be tight. You don't want a loose fighting wetsuit.Answered on 2/23/2015 by Anonymous
A:This has plenty of room in the arms and lots of 'give' and flexibility so I am sure for your requirements it would be ideal. I am a canine hydrotherapist so need to have a good range of movement and it works really well for me.
A:The Grizzly sizes are cut large for folks with larger measurements. Give it a try, it's easy and free to make returns and exchanges.Answered on 2/24/2015 by Clyde from NRS