NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Pants
Item: 15013.02 | Product Description »
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch Powerspan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- A zippered stash pocket in the waistband lets you keep small essentials handy.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin™|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
When your clothing's adaptable, you're adaptable—to conditions, situations, opportunities. NRS HydroSkin apparel gives you a range of options between wearing no immersion protection and wiggling into a wetsuit. Three neoprene thicknesses and a variety of tops and bottoms let you layer to match the weather and water, while paddler-specific designs ensure friction-free freedom of movement.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Pants
Q:Hi I am 5' 1/2', 120 lbs.
But my bust size is 36" and tummy med. size.
I also have shorter upper body and short rise.
At this point I would go W. Med but it may be too long.
I would want the mid level tightness.
I dont need a really thick one but will use it in the spring in Mt. at a lake or in winter in Galapagos for example.
Any suggestions for fit? Do you carry petite sizes? Thank you, Linda EichwaldAsked on 3/8/2014 by Linda
A:Linda, if by 5' 1/2' you mean 5' 6" the Medium should work well for you. If you mean 5' 1/2" go for the Small. If you're concerned about length, take a look at the Capris, Item # 15017.02. Remember, like any wetsuit garment, for best thermal efficiency you want them to fit skin snug.Answered on 3/9/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Fit
- Quality Material
Comments about NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Pants:
I've worn these on their own rafting on glacially fed rivers in the Pacific NW during late spring and throughout summer. They've been awesome and definitely do their part in keeping me comfortably warm. The little pocket in the back comes in pretty handy sometimes too!
My only issue with these is that they're a little tighter than I would have hoped. I'm 5'7, 140-145 lbs and I ordered a medium, which is almost always a solid fit for me. It's not bad enough that I'm worried about exchanging them, but if I ordered them again, I'd definitely go for the large.
Otherwise, these pants are really great, and look super cute too!
- Feels too small
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: