NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts
Item: 15015.02 | Product Description »
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch Powerspan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- A zippered stash pocket in the waistband lets you keep small essentials handy.
- A drawcord in the waist cinches with a barrel lock for a secure fit.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
When your clothing's adaptable, you're adaptable—to conditions, situations, opportunities. NRS HydroSkin apparel gives you a range of options between wearing no immersion protection and wiggling into a wetsuit. Three neoprene thicknesses and a variety of tops and bottoms let you layer to match the weather and water, while paddler-specific designs ensure friction-free freedom of movement.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts
Q:What is the inseam length of these shorts?Asked on 5/29/2014 by DamonP from Lake Tahoe, CA
A:I would guess about 9 inches or 10.
I wear them under an 11" inseam swimsuit and they don't show. However,
they are long on the backside top, so they stick out high above the
drawstring of my swimsuit. You can see from the picture that the back is
higher than the front.
Overall they are great. They make cold water bearable. I can go in when
most others would not.
DavidAnswered on 5/30/2014 by Anonymous
A:Inseam on mine is 9 ½ inches
Bill JohnstonAnswered on 5/30/2014 by Anonymous
A:The inseam length is 10".Answered on 5/29/2014 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts
Q:Looking for a base layer spring/summer dry undergarment to stop "wet,itchy butt" from sitting in my kayak all day. Is this what I should be looking at?Asked on 2/19/2014 by No more butt itch
A:Dear NMBI, while these shorts do fit snugly, it's a wetsuit garment. If you go in the water, water will enter.Answered on 2/19/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality
- Nice Color
- Washes Well
- Irregular Fit
- Not True to Size
Comments about NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts:
I have had a pair of NRS Rodeo Shorts for years and they have been my go to paddling shorts until they finally started to wear a bit and start to sag. So I ordered another pair at the same size XXL. When the first pair came they were really tight which I sort of expected due to them being new and my higher calorie than usual diet lately. So I got them wet but they still did not fit. So I called customer service. They explained that the latest manufacturer's run tended to be a tad small. They offered to exchange for a larger size in a different model that was actually on closeout sale. So they sent me size XXXXL. Yep, that's right 4 X. I thought these would probably be WAY too loose. But to my surprise these are actually only just a bit snug. But they are keepers. They are very well made with flat seams and stay put in that they do not ride up or slip down. The fabric provides good grip on the kayak seat. I am totally happy. thank you customer service for making this recommendation!
- Feels too small
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: