NRS Men's Grizzly HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket
Item: 15038.01 | Product Description »
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- Grizzly sizing adds extra girth to the midsection to comfortably fit barrel-chested paddlers and rowers.
- 1.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium provides substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- VaporLoft™ fleece lining adds warmth, dries in a flash and feels great against the skin.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior stretches with your movements for unrestricted paddling.
- Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
- A durable water repellent(DWR)exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
|Neoprene:||1.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Entry Style:||YKK® front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
When your clothing's adaptable, you're adaptable—to conditions, situations, opportunities. NRS HydroSkin apparel gives you a range of options between wearing no immersion protection and wiggling into a wetsuit. Three neoprene thicknesses and a variety of tops and bottoms let you layer to match the weather and water, while paddler-specific designs ensure friction-free freedom of movement.