NRS Revolution Fixed Batten System
Item: 37357.01 | Product Description »
- Extra thwart attachment points give you more freedom to adjust paddler seating and weigh distribution.
- The NRS BAT System simply and securely fastens thwarts to your raft.
- Installs easily with Clifton Urethane Adhesive or Stabond.
- Install two fixed BATs per thwart.
- Material: NRS Revolution Urethane Fabric
- Boat-side patch: 6W x 9.5L
- Thwart-side patch: 6W x 6.5L
- Includes batten
- Use Clifton Urethane adhesive or Stabond
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Revolution Fixed Batten System
I am looking for some sort of thwart attachment system for my 1993 Riken. The material is hypalon and I wanted to make sure whatever thwart attachment materials I bought are compatible.
-Thanks for your time!
RichieAsked on 9/10/2012 by Richie from Logan, UT
A:You will need to use one of the NRS Pennel Orca Batten Systems - Item # 1454 or 1455. DuPont has retired the "Hypalon" trademark, but Pennel Orca is the same hypalon compound material.Answered on 9/10/2012 by Clyde from n
Sorry for the delay in replying.
The NRS fixed batten system should work just fine for your Riken raft. The
materials are the same, just take time in prepping each product for glue
and make sure the it is not too humid when your working with glue.
ShaneAnswered on 9/18/2012 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Solved A Problem
Comments about NRS Revolution Fixed Batten System:
Bought a cheap foreign raft for Class 2 and 3 rapids and the thwarts would pop out when we nailed a rapid. These attachments solved the problem. They have worked great.