NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks
Item: 84023.01 | Product Description »
$29.95 - $59.95
- Our drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast oarlocks in bronze and other metals, making NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- These oarlocks are perfect for personal fishing cats and pontoon boats using smaller oars. (1/2" shaft, 1 3/4" inside diameter and 1 5/16" horn opening.)
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of this oarlock, allowing you to row with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings for securing the oarlocks in oar mounts.
- Perfect for use with Cataract Mini-Mags and Carlisle Economy Oars.
- Material: Drop-forged aluminum
- Includes: Split rings
- 3" long shaft
- 1/2" shaft diameter
- 1 5/16" horn opening
- 1 3/4" inside diameter
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Advanced Paddling Techniques
- Day Trips
- River Running
Comments about NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks:
These are quite impressive. Before I found these oar locks (1/2" dia shaft) I tried a different solution. It seems most small shaft oarlocks do not have a hole drilled in the end of the shaft to install a keeper. Meaning if you lift up on the oar, the oar lock pops out. I suppose that's okay for most folks, but I'm used to a real oar lock which doeas as it is called "oar-lock".
I'm amazed at the strength to weight ratio. Very stiff and solid for such a light product. Kudos to NRS for putting their name on these.
- Was this a gift?: