NRS MaverIK I Inflatable Kayak
Item: 86015.01 | Product Description »
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Shorter waterline and high rocker angles make this boat quick and responsive, while 11" tubes and a 36" width make it stable enough for beginners, as well as big water.
- Folds compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Self-bailing floor lets you leave that coffee can at home.
- The inflatable thwart seat is glued in for reliable, stable comfort.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
Repair kit included.
Alternative colors may be available for fleet orders.
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||1|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS MaverIK I Inflatable Kayak
Q:Whats the weight limit on the boat?Asked on 5/22/2013 by Travis
A:I don't recall the weight limit on this. It seems I found a weight limit listed on the Internet under the ape s when I was looking it up on NRS's web site. It seems to me I recall either 250 or 350 lbs. I have had someone who weighs about 210 use it with no problem.
Sent from my iPhone
A:Travis, we don't list weight capacities on our boats but it can easily carry 300 pounds and still be maneuverable.Answered on 5/23/2013 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Paddle
- Good Maneuverability
- Flat Waters
Comments about NRS MaverIK I Inflatable Kayak:
This is a great boat to get beginners on the river in moving water with confidence. Compared to a hard boat of similar length and speed, it is more stable in moving water. It is still possible to flip it when crossing strong eddy lines, but the learning curve is steep. This is a great boat for beginners.
- Was this a gift?: