K-Pump 220 HP
Item: 80068.01 | Product Details »
- This is a great all-in-one pump for your inflatable boat or SUP board.
- The primary stage delivers approximately 0.6 gallons of air per stroke for quick inflation.
- When high pressure is required and pumping becomes difficult, just a simple twist of the handle locks in the the high-pressure top-off stage.
- There's an adapter for Leafield valves and a universal adapter that fits Halkey-Roberts and most other boat valves.
- The pump is easy to operate by one person. There are no hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to operate, even with extended use.
- Rugged storage bag keeps your pump and accessories organized.
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allows you to use it to inflate military valves and other valves that don't have a one-way plunger-type system.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- A spare O-ring for each of the stages is included with the pump.
- 2.7 lbs., 3" diameter by 32" high
- All K-Pumps float!
- This pump comes with a check valve, allowing you to also inflate military-style valves.
|Volume/Stroke, Low Pressure:||0.6 Gal. (2.6 liters)|
|Volume/Stroke, High Pressure:||0.2 Gal. (0.8 liters)|
|Pump Dimensions:||3" Dia. x 32" L|