NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45100.01 | Product Details »
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 70' of 1/4" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 950 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.2 kN)|
Made of highly visible and durable Cordura NRS throw bags quickly secure to D-rings, boat frames or canoe thwarts with quick-release 1" straps. Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keep our Rescue Bags on top of the water. 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time. Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.