NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45115.01 | Product Description »
- Compact size rescue bag fits easily in tight spaces such as kayak cockpits while performing much like a standard size throw bag.
- Rugged Cordura® bag has bands of red, yellow and green that are highly visible in varying water colors and conditions.
- The 1/4" polypropylene rope also has red, yellow and green woven into it for visibility.
- The rope has a 1,000 pound tensile strength, and it floats on the water for good visibility and easier grasping.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
|Load Max:||1000 lbs. (4.4 kN)|
The NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag does more than make you smile every time you look at it. It's also a must-have safety tool to help you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
Q:Can the compact Rasta Throwbag be worn on a waist belt?Asked on 12/9/2014 by Kathryn from New Zealand
A:You would have to modify the bag with loops. The bag is great and throws well though great for between the legs in your kayak.Answered on 12/9/2014 by Anonymous
A:The Rasta Throw Bag is not waist belt compatible. Still a great bag.Answered on 12/9/2014 by Anonymous
A:Kathryn, we don't make a belt for it, and at 4.5" in diameter and 8" in length it wouldn't be practical at the waist. The Guardian Bags are already set up as waist bags - http://www.nrs.com/category/3223/rafting/throw-bagsAnswered on 12/9/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Difficult To Use
Comments about NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag:
took a swiftwater course and while using the rasta bag we realized it was actually quite hard to see in the water let alone in poor light conditions. pretty key detail. buy the normal yellow line nrs throwbag. hundreds of guides the world over cant be wrong.
- Was this a gift?: