NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45115.01 | Product Description »
- Compact size rescue bag fits easily in tight spaces such as kayak cockpits while performing much like a standard size throw bag.
- Rugged Cordura® bag has bands of red, yellow and green that are highly visible in varying water colors and conditions.
- The 1/4" polypropylene rope also has red, yellow and green woven into it for visibility.
- The rope has a 1,000 pound tensile strength, and it floats on the water for good visibility and easier grasping.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
|Load Max:||1000 lbs. (4.4 kN)|
The NRS Compact Rasta Rescue Throw Bag does more than make you smile every time you look at it. It's also a must-have safety tool to help you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.