NRS Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45114.01 | Product Description »
- Rugged Cordura® bag has bands of red, yellow and green that are highly visible in varying water color conditions.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope also has red, yellow and green woven into it for visibility.
- The rope has a 2,000 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
|Load Max:||2000 lbs.|
Whitewater safety is a serious matter, but you can have some fun preparing for it. The NRS Rasta Rescue Throw Bag is a colorful, showy tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
Q:What is the replacement schedule for this item?Asked on 6/24/2013 by Bill
A:NRS is pretty good when it comes to returning....I ordered the Rasta Bag
myself...a bit "beefier" then I had hoped...they took it back, no problem.
There was another item...the Aleutian Deck Bag.....kept that poor thing
for months....got it in Winter, "fit it" on the kayak in May...out of the
box, tags all bent up....finally got the courage to "ask" if I could
return....bingo: refund. Guess they want to keep their customers.Answered on 6/24/2013 by Anonymous
A:Not sure what you mean, Bill. If you dry the rope between uses, keep it out of the sun and don't get any cuts or tears in the rope it should last you a long, long time.Answered on 6/24/2013 by Clyde from NRS
A:Rastas never replace anything, but a prudent boater should get many years of
service from this product if properly cared for and not abused.Answered on 6/24/2013 by Anonymous