NRS Rasta Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45114.01 | Product Details »
- Rugged Cordura® bag has bands of red, yellow and green that are highly visible in varying water color conditions.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope also has red, yellow and green woven into it for visibility.
- The rope has a 2,000 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
|Weight:||2 lb 12 oz|
|Load Max:||2000 lbs.|
Whitewater safety is a serious matter, but you can have some fun preparing for it. The NRS Rasta Rescue Throw Bag is a colorful, showy tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.