Carlson River Board
Item: 86113.02 | Product Description »
- Built for fun as well as function.
- Foam construction for complete reliability. Won't absorb water, stands up to lots of abuse, and it always floats.
- Slick bottom for added durability and performance.
- Two sets of handles give you more ways to play and let two people to hang on at once.
- Neon green bottom for a sharp look and higher visibility.
Oversize Shipping Charges Apply
- Dimensions: 56" x 24" x 4"
- Weight: 10 lbs
- 165 lbs flotation
- Neon Green bottom
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
Comments about Carlson River Board:
I just did a 28 hour adventure race and part of this race entailed riverboarding through class 1-3 rapids on the New River in WV.
I was told Carlson was the best riverboard to get and it was! I saw others who had inflatable boards and some people were worried about their board deflating. This was something I didn't want to be concerned about while going through rapids.
The grips are great to hold on to and the board is wide, but not so wide that you can't paddle with webbed gloves.
Also, the board is large enough to get most of your body onto when going through rapids or in shallow areas where you would be worried about banging your knees on rocks.
- Was this a gift?: