Tear-Aid Patch - Type A
Item: 37975.01 | Product Details »
- The matte finish polyurethane tape is exceptionally tough and abrasion resistant. It stretches and springs back without losing its grip.
- The aggressive adhesive on the tape is formulated for a high strength bond to a wide variety of surfaces. It doesn't turn gummy in the heat.
- Repairs holes and tears on Pennel Orca®, Hypalon, rubber, most fabrics, fiberglass, nylon, most plastics (including polyethylene, polypropylene and polyurethane), non-oiled leather, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Available in kit form or in rolls of 3"W x 5'L
- The see-through tape works with all colors and won't discolor over time.
- It's easy to use. Cut the patch to shape, clean the surface to be repaired, and stick it on. No muss, no fuss, no mess.
- Type A Tear Aid is not recommended for Vinyl or PVC. For these materials, use Type B Tear-Aid, Item # 1981.
|Roll Dimensions:||3"W x 5'L|
Boating with a torn latex gasket on your dry top, dry pants or drysuit can lead to a disastrous accident where water floods in and weighs you down. Don't let a tear stop you from going out on the water or create a bad situation on a multiday trip.