NRS Revolution & Osprey Raft Urethane Repair Kit
Item: 37258.01 | Product Description »
- Repair parts are fitted in a water resistant dry box, with gasket-lined lid.
- This kit is intended to give you the basics to make an emergency on-the-water repair. See the parts list for the included items.
- If you do not have an NRS boat, some of the items, such as the valve parts, may not work on your boat.
All sales of flammable items are final.
- Waterproof case contains:
- 4 oz. can Clifton Urethane Adhesive
- One 6"x18" Piece of Tube Material (choose your color)
- One 6"x18" Piece of Floor Material
- Roller Rasp
- 3" x 6" Tear Aid Type A
- Sand Paper
- Urethane glue instructions included
- Leafield Valve Wrench
- Leafield Adapter
- Plug for Leafield PR Valve
- C7 Repair Kit: Pin, Spring, Rubber Stopper
It's important to master the skills and techniques of patching your urethane or PVC fabric inflatable boat. In this video the NRS Repairs Department goes over the step-by-step process for finding the leak, preparing the surface of the patch and boat, applying the glue and rolling on the patch. The use of Clifton Urethane Adhesive is demonstrated, but the same techniques work with Stabond Adhesive, Vynabond and other PVC/urethane-type adhesives. Using these methods you can also add D-rings, foot cups and wear strips to your boat.