NRS Drylander Universal Sprayskirt
Item: 52523.01 | Product Details »
- Rugged shock cord fits tight against your kayak coaming.
- Tufftex nylon laminate on the neoprene deck sheds water and holds against implosions, while the Infinity coating provides resistance against abrasion in the high wear areas around your coaming.
- Wide nylon tunnel has double hook & loop closures for easy sizing.
- Webbing grab loop with rubberized grip for quick exiting.
- Sprayskirt is pre-curved for simple fitting.
- Ideal for rental programs, outfitters, and anyone who likes an adjustable waist or plans on sharing a sprayskirt.
- Universal sized waist (fits up to 50".)
|Deck Material:||4 mm Neoprene|
|Rand Type:||Shock cord|
|Tunnel Adjustment:||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure|
|Grab Loop:||Nylon webbing with rubber grip|
|Universal||Up to 50"|
By mating a tough shock-cord bungee with an adjustable nylon tunnel, we've created a truly universal skirt in the NRS Drylander Universal.
To prevent water leakage and implosion, you want a neoprene-deck sprayskirt to fit tight to your kayak cockpit coaming. However, if it's so tight, you have trouble getting it on the rim or pulling it off in an emergency. In this video, we show you how to stretch the skirt a bit.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Ninja PFD - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Men's Boater's Gloves - Closeout