WRSI Current Helmet Without Vents - Closeout
On Sale: $47.95
$79.95 You Save 40%
Item: 43001.01 | Product Details »
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
|Certification:||CE EN 1385|
|Shell Material:||ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell|
|Liner Material:||Customizable EVA foam pads|
|Adjustment:||Interconnect Retention System|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)||Fitted Hat Size (US)|
|S/M||48-55||19-21 1/2||6-6 7/8|
|M/L||54-59||21 1/4-23 1/4||6 3/4-7 3/8|
The WRSI Trident and Current Helmet are designed to provide maximum safety for whitewater kayakers, rafters and canoeists, with a highly adjustable and comfortable fit. Score the best protection and style points too with the WRSI Trident and Current Helmet.
An overview of how to outfit your WRSI helmet.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Tactical Gloves - Closeout