NRS River Bed Sleeping Pad - Closeout
On Sale: $164.95
$219.95 You Save 25%
Item: 71419.01 | Product Details »
- Rugged, waterproof PVC exterior holds up to all the use and abuse you can throw at it.
- The inner polyurethane foam has a medium-firm density that shields you from rocks, sticks and pine cones while providing pillow-soft sleeping comfort.
- When you unroll the River Bed, push down on the stem of the top-quality Leafield C7 valve and turn it counterclockwise. This opens the valve, allowing the pad to self-inflate. Close the valve by turning the stem clockwise and you're ready for a good night's sleep.
- If you want a firmer mattress, blow in a couple of puffs of air to stiffen it. Don't over-inflate, or you'll be rolling off it in your sleep!
- When you're ready to put the River Bed away, open the valve, roll it up and close the valve.
- Two cinch straps with quick-release buckles help you roll your sleeping pad compactly for easy transport.
- For rafters and other boaters, laying the NRS River Bed over a cooler or dry box provides extra insulation and a comfortable seat.
|Material:||100% medium-firm polyurethane foam in a PVC shell|
The NRS RiverBed Sleeping Pad lets you sleep like a rock even if you're sleeping on a rock. Designed for multiday raft trips, this waterproof camp bed is perfect for camping by boat or by car.