- This Type V, low profile life jacket comes equipped with Extrasport's Swiftwater® rescuer system, a detachable tow/rescue belt with a quick release buckle.
- 500-denier Cordura® shell is tough as nails.
- Exrtasport's RetroGlide™ shoulder adjustment ensures a secure, comfortable fit for a wide range of body types. And it locks securely so you can be pulled in by the shoulder straps.
- The roomy chest pocket is a great place to keep a folding knife, whistle, snacks or whatever you may want to keep close at hand.
- A lash tab located center chest is a convenient place to carry a rescue knife.
- Six adjustment points ensure a secure comfortable fit.
- A carabineer attachment point with a quick release buckle is the perfect spot to keep the business end of your tow tether up out of the way while keeping it at hand if needed.
- 3M™ Scotchlite reflective tape on shoulders is super bright, enhancing visibility in low light conditions.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- The soft Gaia® PVC-free foam conforms to your body and is environmentally friendly.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||16.75 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Side zip|
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!