Extrasport Swiftwater Ranger - Closeout
On Sale: $174.95
$234.95 You Save 26%
Item: 40120.01 | Product Details »
- Built-in chest harness of 2" webbing with a quick-release cam buckle and steel rescue ring on the back.
- Tough 500-denier Cordura nylon for longterm durability.
- The PVC-Free Gaia foam is environmentaly friendly, conforms well to your shape and gives years of superior flotation.
- Adjustable side straps, a mesh pocket and lash tab give this vest an excellent combination of practicality and safety features.
- Includes reflective tape along the shoulders.
- Each of the three sizes has approximately 15" from the underside of the shoulder to the center of the waist strap.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Maximum flotation of 29 lbs., 7 oz. which may be lower by 1-3 lbs depending on the jacket size.
|Design Flotation:||Max 29 lbs 7 oz (Floatation may be lower by 1-3 lbs depending on jacket/jacket size.)|
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!