NRS Little John Grizzly Wetsuit - Closeout
On Sale: $73.50
$104.95 You Save 30%
Item: 17260.02 | Product Details »
- Our Grizzly™ Little John features 2-mm neoprene for superior insulation.
- Cut with more room around the chest, waist and thighs to fit even the biggest paddlesports enthusiast.
- The extra-long, double-pull YKK® front relief zipper makes it easy to "go" on the go.
|Neoprene:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Mauser stitched and taped|
|Entry Style:||YKK® double-pull front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
NRS paddling wetsuits help you inexpensively extend your boating season into the colder months. All of our wetsuits are made with petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene, and all models feature a titanium laminate layer that reflects heat back to your body to help keep you warmer. This video compares the NRS Little John Wetsuit, the NRS 2.0 Farmer John Wetsuit, the NRS 3.0 Farmer John Wetsuit and the NRS 3.0 Ultra John Wetsuit. It also mentions the NRS Farmer Bill Wetsuit, NRS Grizzly Wetsuit, NRS Wetsuit Jacket and NRS HydroSkin Shirt as additional options. Wetsuits and other neoprene garments insulate your body when wet or dry, making them great for whitewater kayaking, whitewater rafting, canoeing, sea kayaking, kayak touring, kayak fishing and SUP (stand up paddling) in cool or cold conditions.