NRS Youth Farmer Bill Wetsuit
Item: 17271.01 | Product Description »
- These attractive suits are constructed of 3-mm nylon-coated Neoprene for comfort and warmth.
- The closed cell neoprene supplements the flotation of the child's PFD, floating them higher in the water.
- Our unique design eliminates many stress points for added longevity.
- ToughTex™ seat and knees with special double-thread stitching for even better wear and protection.
- Hook-and-loop fasteners have been coupled with snaps at the shoulder to ensure easy entry and a secure closure.
- NRS Shoulder Extensions are available to add extra length for growing kids.
- Color coded by size for easy identification in commercial programs.
|Neoprene:||3 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Mauser stitched and taped|
|Entry Style:||Shoulder snaps with hook-and-loop closure|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Youth Farmer Bill Wetsuit
Q:does the kids farmer bill wetsuit fit skin tight all around the body?Asked on 4/4/2013 by Baracuda
A:I'm not an expert on wetsuits - but have been very pleased with the kid's Farmer Bill wetsuit we ordered for our daughter. Yes, it is a snug fit all around.
--BryanAnswered on 4/4/2013 by Anonymous
A:Wetsuits work most efficiently for thermal protection when they fit snugly to the body. This minimizes water entry and water exchange, which robs body heat. How snugly the Youth Farmer Bill fits any particular kid depends on body shape.Answered on 4/4/2013 by Clyde from NRS
A:Fits snugly, but is not restrictive. You don't want these things too loose or too tight, but properly sized if fits my son well.
BrianAnswered on 4/4/2013 by Anonymous
A:Depends on the kid. It fits quite nicely on my average-size 10 year-old, but relatively loose on my skinny 8-year old. The great thing is that NRS let me exchange sizes at no extra cost to me, or I could have returned it with free shipping for a refund if I wanted to. It also depends what you want to use it for? For short periods of time it works great, but for hours at a time (like whitewater canoeing) I wish I had paid another $100 or so per kid for a drysuit (complaining kids can ruin a family trip). But kids also grow.Answered on 4/4/2013 by Anonymous
A:This was not the exact suit we purchased. We purchased the 3T, and then the 5T shorty wetsuit with sleeves. We found that these fit loosely in the torso, waist and legs, but snugly in the arms. It's notable that our daughter is a 'skinny minnie'. We have purchased this type suit in the adult version, both women and mens. These do fit snuggly. In hind sight, we wish we had gotten the pants only though, the life jacket plus the suit were too warm in combination for our California climate.
-KAAnswered on 4/4/2013 by Anonymous