- A thermal core of 0.5-mm neoprene provides insulation.
- Designed with more room in the chest and stomach area for our more barrel chested customers.
- HydroSkin has the added benefit of 4-way stretch PowerSpan™ for added mobility and comfort.
- Titanium laminated adhesive aids in body heat retention.
- ThermalPlush™inner lining for added comfort and quick drying.
- Double-pull men's relief zipper makes life that much better.
- Padded knees and shins reinforce that high wear area and give added protection against collision.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Entry Style:||YKK® double-pull front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
HydroSkin is warm by itself on moderately cool days, and makes an ideal mid-weight addition between a thermal inner layer and a windproof outer shell. The perfect addition to your gear bag.